Latest movie trailers, behind the scenes video features and more
X-FILES - TRIVIA QUIZ
How good is your X-Files knowledge ? See if you can answer the questions below:
1) What shape were the U.F.O.s seen by Mulder in the episode "Deep Throat"?
2) How many episodes in season one, including the pilot?
3) In the pilot episode, what prompted Scully to undress in Mulder's hotel room?
4) What is Mulder's middle name?
5) Which John Carpenter film inspired the first season episode "Ice"?
6) To what did the episode title "Fallen Angel" refer?
7) What was contained within "The Erlenmeyer Flask"?
8) Which first season episode was named after a Bobby Darin song?
9) What was the name of the episode in which the shape-shifting killer, Tooms, made his comeback?
10) Who shut down the X-Files investigations at the end of season one?
1) Of what was postal worker Ed Frunsch mortally afraid in the episode entitled "Blood"?
2) What did Gillian Anderson allegedly eat during the second season episode "Humbug"?
3) What was the name of the former FBI agent who abducted Scully early in season two?
4) In which war had the insomniac soldiers of "Sleepless" fought together?
5) From how many episodes was Gillian Anderson absent due to her pregnancy?
6) What was the name of the vampire with whom Mulder slept in "3"?
7) What did the Church of the Red Museum strongly oppose?
8) What fell from the sky in the episode "Die Hand Die Verletzt"?
9) Who was Mulder surprised to meet in the "Colony"/"End Game" two parter?
10) Who, or what, was "F.Emasculata" in the episode of that title?
1) What was insurance salesman Clyde Bruckman's peculiar talent?
2) What was the name of the Native American ritual which cured Mulder at the start of season three?
3) Name one of the two dead people who visit Mulder during his fever dream in the episode "The Blessing Way."
4) How does Clyde Bruckman jokingly predict that Mulder will meet his end?
5) How many limbs is Gulf War veteran Leonard Trimble missing in "The Walk"?
6) What did the killer in "2Shy" look for in his female victims?
7) What is a coprophage?
8) What did Chinese immigrants trade for prizes in "Hell Money"?
9) What was the name of the book being written by Jose Chung with Scully's help?
10) Which deadly game is Mulder forced to play in "Pusher"?
1) What was the name of the construction company which employed Jerry Schnauz in "Unruhe"?
2) In which episode does Scully utter the words "Baa-ram-ewe" to some bewildered sheep?
3) According to "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man", what were Fox Mulder's first words?
4) In which year did a mysterious rock crash in Tunguska, Siberia?
5) How does Agent Pendrell meet his death?
6) For which international organization does Marita Covarrubias work?
7) Which character supposedly writes spy novels under the pseudonym Raul Bloodworth?
8) What connected each of the victims in "Teliko"?
9) Who heals Mulder's mother when she suffers a stroke in "Herrenvolk"?
1) Which character was shot and supposedly killed at the end of "Redux II"?
2) In which year is "Unusual Suspects" set?
3) Which fifth season episode was filmed entirely in black and white?
4) What was the name of the little girl whom Scully believes to be her child?
5) To which episode was "Kitsunegari" a sequel?
6) What was the name of the comic book in "The Post-Modern Prometheus"?
7) In which episode are Mulder and Scully lost in the woods and menaced by an invisible creature?
8) Which famous horror writer was drafted in to write "Chinga"?
9) Which famous science fiction writer was drafted in to write "Kill Switch"?
10) Who or what is "Patient X"?
1) In which episode was Mulder forced to drive across the US with a man who claimed his head might explode?
2) Which episode was largely set on a luxury liner, circa 1939?
3) Who played the ghosts in "How the Ghosts Stole Christmas"?
4) What was unusual about the weatherman in "The Rain King"?
5) Which major character was introduced in "Two Fathers"?
6) What is the name of the approaching hurricane in "Agua Mala"?
7) What happens on "Monday"?
8) What is the name of the planned community in which Mulder and Scully go undercover as a married couple in "Arcadia"?
9) What was the name of the twister which caused a prisoner to gain supernatural powers in "Trevor"?
10) Who wrote and directed the baseball-themed episode, "The Unnatural"?
1) In which episode did Millennium's Frank Black make a guest appearance?
2) In which episode is a fast food restaurant employee's brain literally sucked from his skull?
3) What creature has apparently attacked a man inside a locked car in "Signs and Wonders"?
4) What does Mulder learn in the episode "Closure"?
5) Which two episodes are crossovers with other Fox series?
6) Who wrote and directed the episode "Hollywood AD"?
7) Who wrote and directed the episode "All Things"?
8) What was the name of the episode written by X-Files actor William B Davis?
9) In which episode does a virtual reality game have deadly consequences?
10) Who rescues Alex Krycek from a Tunisian prison in "Requiem"?
1) Who wrote and directed the eighth season episode "Patience"?
2) What is worshipped by the members of a cult that kidnaps Scully in "Roadrunners"?
3) In which eighth season episode does Monica Keyes make her first appearance?
4) Which of Robert Patrick's Terminator 2 co-stars appeared in "Redrum"?
5) Which city's subway system is contaminated by a virus in "Medusa"?
6) Where was the body of Fox Mulder laid to rest in "Deadalive"?
7) Who disappears in the episode "Alone"?
8) Who helps deliver Scully's baby in "Existence"?
9) What is special about the Apollo 11 keychain Scully gives Doggett in "Alone"?
10) What is the name of John Doggett's son, abducted and murdered in 1997?