Latest movie trailers, behind the scenes video features and more
THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE
USA: Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures
UK: Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures UK
Cast: Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, John Lloyd Taylor, John Cahill Lawless, Ryan Matthew Liestman, Gregory Robert Garbowsky, Rob' Feggans, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Caitlin Evanson, Ben Clark, Denise Jonas
Director: Bruce Hendricks
UK: 76 mins
USA Rated: G
UK Certificate: U contains no material likely to offend or harm
USA Release Date: 27 February 2009 (including IMAX theaters)
UK Release Date: 29 May 2009
The Jonas Brothers head to the big screen—in Disney Digital 3-D—in a high-energy Walt Disney Pictures rockumentary feature film event from director Bruce Hendricks (HANNAH MONTANA / MILEY CYRUS: BEST OF BOTH WORLDS CONCERT).
The film blends excerpts from the Brothers' red-hot "Burning Up" concert tour, including guest performances from Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift, with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, off-the-wall segments, swarming fans and a lot of JB-style humour—giving fans never-before-seen insights into the lives of KEVIN, JOE and NICK.
* The movie will feature two never-before-released songs: "Love Is On Its Way" and "Live To Party".
* Jonas Brothers' next single from their platinum CD "A Little Bit Longer" is "Tonight", which will ship to radio in January 2009.
* The "Burning Up" tour was one hot ticket: the Brothers sold out three Madison Square Garden shows in record time.
* Jonas Brothers' "A Little Bit Longer" album debuted in August 2008 at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 as the 3rd highest debut of 2008. It has since gone platinum.
* Jonas Brothers star in the hit Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock", in the comedy series "JONAS" set for a May 2009 on Disney Channel, and in the short-form reality series "Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream" on Disney Channel. They are also frequent chart-toppers on Radio Disney.
* Disney's "Camp Rock" debuted on Disney Channel in June 2008 as the network's #2 original movie of all time with 8.9 million total viewers.
* The Brothers are also releasing a photo diary book of the "Burning Up" tour.